SimplyStrengths for Organisations
Which is more critical to your bottom line?
Increased employee performance?
Keeping good people / reducing burnout?
Boosting customer satisfaction scores?
The SimplyStrengths Total Immersion Workshop can give you all three.
More and more organisations are under pressure to increase the bottom line with ever depleting resources. If this rings a bell for you, learn how to increase your productivity and improve your bottom line with SimplyStrengths.
Years of research prove that individuals and teams playing to their personal strengths significantly outperform those who don’t in almost every business metric. When people work to their Strengths companies are:
- 50% more likely to have lower employee turnover,
- 38% more likely to experience high productivity,
- 44% more likely to earn high customer satisfaction scores.
Developed by the Marcus Buckingham Company, the SimplyStrengths™ Immersion Workshop is an intense, content-rich two-day event where you learn to recognize your personal strengths and how to turn that knowledge into higher performance (and enjoyment) at work.
Features of the SimplyStrengths™ Program:
- Cutting edge content on taking advantage of Strengths in the workplace, supported by 30 years of research on how to best maximise a person’s potential
- A six part short film series entitiled Trombone Player Wanted™, with Marcus Buckingham sharing core Strengths concepts
- A step-by-step process to assist you to create a vision for identifying, growing and applying your strengths to be more engaged and productive in and outside work.
More on the SimplyStrengths™ process SimplyStrengths_Overview
Contact Linda to discuss delivery options for your team.