Creating Strengths Based Teams
Studies show that teams of people who have the opportunity to use their strengths most of the time at work significantly outperform others on a range of business metrics.
Wouldn’t you like your team to be one?
Based on the Marcus Buckingham SimplyStrengths™ process, this half day workshop provides an introduction to the Strengths process, and a strong foundation for individuals and teams who want to improve their enjoyment and productivity at work.
This engaging half day workshop will focus on:
- The correlation between employee engagement and business results.
- Leveraging your Strengths and the Strengths of others.
- Three limiting beliefs or myths that prevent you from fully playing to your Strengths.
- 4 SIGNS of a Strength.
- Learn how Strengths can help you to maximize individual and team performance
- Build stronger partnerships with your colleagues
This workshop is for Managers, Coordinators and their team members, or any person with an interest in increasing their enjoyment and effectiveness at work.